James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Had an amazing weekend...

On Friday James came home from lunch with a brilliant  idea of going to Deadwood, SD for two nights.. So we called two Friends of ours and asked them to join.. once all the kiddos were picked up we headed up to Deadwood for some gambling at the casios and free drinks! It was so much fun.. as soon as I got there I put $5.00 in a penny machine and won $161.00!
Angie and I with our winnings
Needless to say, we went off of our diet this weekend to enjoy ourselves and we for sure did that.. Saturday it was a gorgous day to walk around Deadwood and once we found a $2.00 blackjack table we stayed there for about 10 hours playing... I was winning alot James not so much... but hey we still had a great weekend and I love impromptu vacations.. they always seem more fun.. and I feel like James and I always have fun no matter where we are...
James and I goofing off
Once we got back on Sunday it was around 6:30 and raining like crazy (after Saturdays SNOW.. yes, snow at the end of May) so James and I went to a double feature we saw The Hangover II and Fast Five.. both good movies.. On Monday, after sleeping the entire morning away we went to a BBQ at his dads house and then off to another movie.. we saw Bridesmaids.. It was cute but not nearly as funny as the previews made you think it was..When we go home we decided to stick with the movie theme and watched SWAT.. ON DEMAND... then we were off to bed..To sum it up.. we had a great weekend of great friends, free drinks, gambling, movies.. and lounging around.. So now that it is over we are back on the wagon.. back on the diet today..

No comments:

Post a Comment