James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

8 is great! or it is crazy...

Today I am at my max... Being a licensed child care provider I can watch up to 8 kiddos.. I usually do not have 8 but today I do and I am really hoping it turns out to be a nice day so we can play outside..It really should not be that bad of a day.. I have 6 boys and 2 girls.. Usually the main reason for fighting is wanting a toy or riding toy that another kid has.. but now that I have enough riding toys for everyone I am hoping that there will not be any fighting... and thanks to my sister she let me borrow her baby ergo to wear the little one I watch.. It will be so much easier to carry the baby and still have 2 hands...
Or am I just NUTS??
As for my diet.. so far so good.. as of this morning I am down another .5... my goal for the week is to lose 8lbs.. you might think that is a lot but anyone who has done the Ideal diet knows it can happen your first week.. My goal is to lose 25lbs.. I want to get down smaller than I was when I quit the diet in October.. My goal for this weight loss is the middle of June..Next week after I have been back on the diet for a week I will start working out in the Schaffner Gym... oh, that reminds me I should cancel my gym membership that I pay for..
No wonder the cream never worked for me.. I never did step 2! ha ha

Seriously wish I could find these.. I would have put the in the gym as a joke for James
Have a great day everyone.. I hope I do.. I know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment