James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Step 1...

If the first step in AA is "We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable"... Then the first step in getting over the fact you can not have kids should be: "Admitting you are letting your infertility consume your life- that it is all you can think about... Admitting it is always a good sign to recovery, right?
I am counting down the days for James to get home.. and I am excited about our house warming party.. even though I am bummed that I invited 20 of our neighbors (who we have never met) and no one has rsvp'd that they are coming.. I even put my e-mail in-case they did not want to call someone they did not know..
Today is a gloomy day and I think we are suppose to get rain.. I have 6 kiddos today so it will be a full house.. At least they all love to dance to my kids music CD.. Their favorite is to march around the house after me singing.. "We're going on a Bear Hunt".. I hope everyone enjoys their day...

No comments:

Post a Comment