James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's snowing,... and it is May :(

It's snowing, it's blowing, the old man is growing, he ate too much one day for lunch now every part of him is showing....

Today is a gloomy day.. dark outside and snowing..I only have 3 little boys today... so I think maybe we will go somewhere.. well, that is if I can get another car seat..My back has been killing me and I did not sleep well at all last night...
However, I am wearing my other new shirt today... my PCOS awareness shirt.. The picture was taken by Jack (he is 3.5 yrs)
Picture taken by Jack 3.5yrs old
I hope everyone is enjoying their morning.. I know I am enjoying watching Jack and Krew dance around the house singing "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog"...
Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Jack just LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! It is so cute when he laughs so hard at Donald Duck :)! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete