James and I on our way toVegas

Sunday, May 15, 2011

House Warming Party was a Success

Last night was our House Warming party and it was another successful party.. I think I am getting pretty good at these things..I had a blast.. I want to thank all of you who came and for the lovely gifts it was so thoughtful.. We had 30 people come throughout the night .. Only one neighbor showed up and she is so nice and sweet.. I am assuming the other neighbors are not so nice.. especially when I am pretty sure one of the called the cops... We were not to loud.. you could not hear anything outside but all of a sudden everyone at my party got a parking tickets for having their tires on the sidewalk.. and here is the kicker.. our neighbors and cars all the way down the street on both sides had their tires on the sidewalk and they did NOT get a ticket.. only the people in-front of my house and to the side of my house..So this cop obviously was targeting the people at my house.. It is just crap.. it is only a $15.00 ticket but still... And some people here drove separate from their spouses and so they each got one.
Other than that the night was so much fun.. we drank and ate and even when the party dwindled down to six people we all got into the hot tub.. It was a sad moment when everyone left and I realized it was 3:30am and I had to be up at 8:00 because were are having guests over for breakfast (someone James works with).. Needless to say, I will be napping later today..

or if I lived everyday like I did yesterday..
Tomorrow I go back on the diet... it will be a rough week for sure but it is time to lose the weight I gained back before summer.. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday..

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty craptastic. The least they could have done was give everyone on the street a ticket. If you guys took pictures of the cars with tickets and the cars without you could probably have everyone dispute the tickets.

    ReplyDelete