James and I on our way toVegas

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I need to get our yard work done before the end of the world...

So I guess the end of the world is suppose to be tonight!? We shall see.. ha ha.. I find it all a bunch of crazy talk..Haven't people been saying that for hundreds of years? As for our big plans for our "last" day on Earth.. we are going to seed our front yard and plant flowers...As for what we are doing this evening when the world doesn't end... humm who knows.. we both are pretty chill now that we are on the diet.. Last night was fun.. After James birthday dinner my sister and brother-in-law come over and the 4 of us played Settlers of Catan.. which is a really fun game.

As for the diet this week has been hard.. it has tested all sorts of will power.. but like I had stated before.. this is the only thing I CAN CONTROL.. but man has there been times where I think.. who cares I do not need to control anything.. But I have learned a lesson.. and that is I really can not weigh myself everyday.. Only once a week.. because when I see the weight go down then up and back down it get discouraging..
I hope you all enjoy your last day on earth.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... and I will blog tomorrow.. since we will still all be here..

No comments:

Post a Comment