James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, May 2, 2011

Just another Manic Monday...

I am exhausted this morning and do not know why...need to snap out of it.. I am watching 4 kiddos today.. I need to finish cleaning my kitchen.. Balance my check book (and yes I still do that and use a bank register, I'm old school)...Pay bills...Print off insurance forms and mail them off...Create a Facebook Event for our house warming party as well as print paper invites for the few people who do NOT have facebook...then when all the kiddos are gone I will go out and about in search for items for my project..So, like I said before I am super busy today... Plus side, is I will feel great when I am all caught up on things and my project is underway ( in due time I will reveal what my project is)...and I am watching 4 of the cutest little boys in the world..

I am also super excited to get my infertility sucks shirt in the mail today.. Believe me, I will be sporting that shirt tomorrow and will post a picture of me in it..

Oh, here is a little note to people.. I understand that people feel bad for me and might feel the need to tip toe around me on topics of pregnancy... However, if you are pregnant.. that is awesome.. there is no need to hide it from me... hiding it from me actually is more hurtful.. It makes me think that you don't trust me enough to be apart of your moment..After all, I have been trusting everyone with my life and my experience... I deal with how I react to each person who tells me they are pregnant different.. Yes, for sure, I will be jealous.. I mean if I were not jealous wouldn't that be a bit strange?..Everyone just needs to know this.. I can take it.. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am going to jump up and down with excitement for you or through you a congratulatory party.. but nonetheless, I will be happy for you... I have had to come to terms with the fact that friends and family will all probably have numerous children before I do..I understand that you can not put your life on hold just because I can not have kids... We all know that Life is Not Fair..

As for me and kiddos.....
Everyone enjoy your Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment