James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Infertility Sucks!

So I got my shirts in the mail yesterday! I am very excited about them.. The infertility Sucks shirt I am wearing today and I tomorrow I will be wearing the shirt I bought to support PCOS..
Loving my new shirt...
Today so far has been a good day.. I have been watching 6 kiddos today because one little boy is home sick today..Tonight I will continue to work on my project and I am going over to my parents house for dinner.. Corn Beef and Cabbage! Then I will come home and watch Glee.. James has only been gone for a few days but I sure do miss him...
I guess I should start thinking about what I am getting my mom and my mother-in-law for mothers day... Oh, yet another Mothers Day of not being a mother.. A great yearly reminder..

No comments:

Post a Comment