James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, May 23, 2011

Down 5lbs the first week....

So it has been a week since I went back on the Ideal Protein diet and I am proud to say I lost 5lbs.. now if I could only stick with 5 a week I would be done in 3 more weeks! I do need to try and eat the right amount of veggies and then I might lose 5 a week.. I tend to forget to eat my veggies.. ha ha..

Well, since we are all here.. the rapture did not occur.. ha ha.. now I guess we can live our life's until the next prediction which is October.. and that day will just be yet another excuse to have a party..

So this weekend James and I planted our flower garden and seeded our front yard.. now lets hope that the seed takes.. I actually really do enjoy gardening.. now if only we had the money to do our vegetable garden this year.. but that is a big project.. but I think I will week that area and put hanging plants for this year so at least it looks nice.. The rest of the weekend James and I had a great time not having plans.. we would get in the truck and decide what to do next.. if was fun NOT having an agenda..
We had to raise the flower bed and plant.. Now it looks nice
So now we start another week on the diet.. James is out of town for the entire week in ND which is hard but I guess I am used to it.. This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend and I think this is the first year that we do not have any plans.. and I actually am fine with it.. We will continue to work around the house and maybe go to the lake for a day.. our weakness will be going to a BBQ or something because enjoying a cocktail and eating delicious fattening food is our weakness..but I have will power and a goal in a time frame..
and if dieting does not work for me (which I know it will) I could live by this quote
"If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people."

No comments:

Post a Comment