James and I on our way toVegas

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Feeling a bit hungover today...

I am a bit hungover today.. as the day goes on I do get better.. I went out last night..First I went to the Pirate Murder Mystery Dinner at the Elks with my father-in-law and his wife.. then I met up with Justin his girlfriend Jesse and their friend for drinks.. Needless to say, I got drunk.. ended up being a night of drinking...talking about religion (never a good idea and I know better).. and crying.. I guess that is what happens when you get drunk and talk about misfortunes in life..I know by reading about my night last night you might assume that is was not fun.. but it was.. there was no fighting going on I guess you could chalk it up to just good ole debate.. I was smart last night and did not drive home.. at one point I hit a wall and said to everyone.. someone will need to drive me home..
As for my plans today... I am working on a few projects around the house.. later I will stop by a birthday party.. and at some point I need to go to the mall and pick up a mothers day gift... I only waited so long because I was waiting on my sister to mail me some coupons..
I hope you all enjoy the comic of the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment