James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just another Tuesday...

Today is just another day.. I am watching 4 little boys and don't really have much planned.. It has been raining here.. which I love, the storms remind me of NJ.. Thunder, lightening, and pouring rain that last about 30 min..The only downside to the flash flood type rain is it is washing away our seed on our grass.. our front yard is on a hill and I am not happy that our expensive seed is being washed away..
Now that I have been on my diet for a week I am going to start working out with weights and doing ab exercises.. I can not start doing vigorous cardio yet since my calorie and carb consumption is so low.. but I might as well tone and build muscles...
There is nothing permanent except change.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment