James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family Act of 2011.. we can try and make a differance...

I would love it if all or even some of you would take the time to write your Senator.. and hopefully this bill will be passed..
A bill to create a tax credit for the out-of-pocket costs associated with infertility medical treatment has been introduced in the U.S. Senate by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY).  Aptly named the Family Act of 2011, S 965, this bill will potentially help thousands of people seek medical treatment that otherwise would be out of reach for them. To find out where you should send your letter or see other peoples letters and to just read more about it please go to http://www.resolve.org/family-building-options/insurance_coverage/federal-laws.html
I thank you in advance for writing a letter.. and if you do let me know so I can personally thank you..

As for me..Yesterday was day one of my diet and I am not going to lie.. I was starving and I literally felt like my stomach was eating itself.. But today I feel better.. Which reminds me I guess I should go and drink a shake.. but I do have to say I have already lost 3lbs! I know that was probably water weight but still..The first 3 days are always the hardest.. but after that it becomes easier to only consume about 600-700 calories a day.. I am also a busy busy girl this week watching the kiddos. Tomorrow I have 8! but that is fine with me.. I will be sad after next week.. I will lose 3 kiddos due to the fact that they are teachers kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment