James and I on our way toVegas

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco De Mayo....

I hope everyone has a great Cinco De Mayo...my plans consist of watching 2 cuties today and this evening going over to my parents house for some Mexican food...
Last night I decided to try out a free sample of Breath Right Nose Strips... and I slept so well.. I actually slept so well, I did not even wake to my alarm.... Perhaps the free sample did its job and I will have to buy some..
I am still not sure if my allergies are back or if I am getting yet another cold.. all I know is I am miserable..My husbands returns from Texas in 8 days! I am so excited.. Yesterday I sent out all the paper invites (for all the non-computer using people) for our Housewarming Party...Everyone enjoy your day and hopefully you all get to enjoy a corona or a margarita tonight.. and for those of you who watch.. Greys  Anatomy and Private Practice are all new tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh…Greys & Private Practice!!! I really miss Winers, do you guys still have it? I've been meaning to start my own here in Sandpoint. This is a great blog Alicia…check out mine if you have a chance wendlandwag.blogspot.com

    Enjoy Greys

    ReplyDelete