James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You always want something...

I think it is just human nature to "want".. The more you have the more you want.. the less you have the more you want.. it is a crazy world.. I of course, want tons of stuff.. but of course they are all big.. I am NOT a shopper and I actually HATE spending money.. I am not being sarcastic at all.. Ask my husband, I really do hate spending money.. One of my biggest fears, besides not ever having kids is being broke.. it is a fear that consumes me and I get serious anxious about it.. But of the things I do want.. is I would like a new vehicle and more money..and lots of it..so we can try again or adopt and be debt free and be able to travel and be able to only focus on my photography and not have to run a day care.. Do not get me wrong I do love all the kiddos and love what I do.. but it is also another daily reminder of what I do not have, yet, want..plus it is hard work..To dream..
James comes home on Friday.. I am SO EXCITED.. 2 weeks away is a long time.. especially when it was a very emotional week he was gone..I am also excited that on Sunday the 15th James and I are going back on the Ideal Protein diet to lose the weight we have gained since October.. Summer is almost here and I want the body I had in October back.. I want to be bikini ready for the summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment