James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF... to bad it's not the Friday my hubby comes home...

I am so glad it is Friday.. I have had a rough week.. and of all weeks James is gone and will not return until next Friday.. I miss him so much.. I am used to him being gone but this time it has been a bit rough...At least tonight I am going to a murder mystery dinner with James dad so that should be fun.. and Saturday I will finish my project.. and then Sunday... uuggg... Actually, Sunday I wish I could just stay home and not do anything.. but I know that is not an option.. even though I would love NOT to be around people who are celebrating the fact that they are mothers.... I kind of feel like this year with mothers day so close to my disappointment and realization that I will most likely never be a mom.. I feel Sunday will be like pouring salt on the wound.. But I have a mother who I love dearly so I will have to suck up the fact that I want to just stay home and will get together for dinner or whatever we are doing..
So, I have tried mediation to get my mind off of things.. That did NOT work at all.. it actually made me think of twice as many things and my mind was practically spinning thinking of what I need to do, have been dealing with, money.. etc..I guess I will have to try and find another outlet...

1 comment:

  1. Alicia....you should try meditation CDs. They help to actually focus your mind because you have something to listen to. I really like them. I think they have some at the library that you can check out if you want.

    ReplyDelete