James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Husband!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES...
32 years ago the love of my life was born.. He is currently on his way home from Grand Junction, CO.. He should hopefully make it back in time to go out to dinner.. I think we are going to try a local restaurant that offers an Ideal Protein meal.. Then perhaps a movie.. and our weekend plans consist of seeding our front yard.. Yes, I know it is going to continue to rain for the next 7 days so we might be out there in our rain gear... but we need to get it done and all the rain will help the seed..
This is the perfect comic for James birthday since we are back on a diet.. ha ha...
For those of you who do not know what our yard looks like.. it is hideous.. The house we bought was a foreclosure and was vacant for awhile and according to neighbors they never took care of it anyway.. We are hoping some of the grass comes back and that the seed will take.. James and I hate that our yard looks the way it does..We also need to go and buy 2 new trees.. they had two small trees in the front but of-course they are both dead..

No comments:

Post a Comment