James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Lazy Song..

So today has started out with 5 of the cutiest boys in  the world dancing around to Bruno Mars "The Lazy Song".. it is so cute.. I have them on video but I do not know how to post it on Facebook.. It is another rainy day here in good ole Casper, WY.. which is odd for Wyoming but I am not going to complain, rain equals less money I have to spend on water for my sprinkler system..

I have all 8 kiddos today which will be a fun day of dancing, play doe, and maybe painting.. all depends on how well they behave..This is my last week with 3 of the kiddos since they are teachers kids.. which totally stresses me out.. oh and one of my full time (year round) this is his last week for 2 weeks because they are going on vacation.. I stress because it is not like I run a daycare for fun.. I actually need the money to pay bills...It is funny that some people who I have addressed my concern to said "oh you will be fine".. I explain to them I will be cutting my weekly salary by more  than a half.. and I have actually had someone say.. "oh well you don't need all that money for bills right? you put some in savings".. HA HA.. I wish I could put most in savings. but no, I actually use the money I make from my job to pay bills.. But I am sure everything will work itself out....
As for the diet..I am doing well, I am proud of myself for not weighing myself everyday like I did last week.. I am past the starvation period.. and soon the inches will be falling off.. I measure myself on Thursday since that is the day I did last week....
One more thing to touch on since I have not mentioned it since my big fat negative..What is going on with my infertility.. well, right now I am fighting with the Hospital in Ft. Collins, my Dr. and my insurance company.. Back before we did this past round of injectables my Dr. wanted to run a series of tests to see if we could find a reason for my miscarriages I had said to him in his office I would only do them if they were considered LOSS and he said oh yes they are.. Of course they coded it infertility testing in which my insurance company refuses to pay.. I have called multiple times now.. The Dr. office said they sent the hospital new codes to be submitted to my insurance and the hospital says they never received it.. so now I have to call all the time and check to make sure this is getting done because there is no way I am paying the $2500.00 lab bill...
I am also still waiting to get our check for our meds from months ago and Dr. visit from our Flex account.. because right now until I get that check we have technically paid each bill twice (once from James paycheck to our Flex account and then us paying out of pocket)...

I am in the process of filling out an application for an infertility grant.. the application is 27 pages long I need to request all my medical records get letters and our tax returns gathered.. but it is worth it.. if we are chosen Jan. 1, 2012 we will get a check for $10,000.00 for infertility..Other than that we will be waiting until our next tax return to try again..  People constantly ask us why we don't just get a loan and do it.. well, here is our thought.. If you do not have cash for something you should wait until you do.. in this day and age to many people get into trouble with loans and credit cards and more and more young people are having to file bankruptcy.. Here is another reason.. Yes, we could get a loan and it would then take us a year to pay it off.. to what, get another loan? how is that any different that what we are currently doing? we are trying once a year with CASH from our tax return.. I guess the difference is I do not have a required monthly payment nor am I paying interest..
I also think I need to revamp my "Top 11 things NOT to say to someone dealing with Infertility" blog.. I would add..
DO NOT EVER SAY:
"If you wanted it bad enough you would get a loan and/or do what you had to do"
 .. all I have to say about that is shame on anyone who has said that to me or about anyone dealing with this... to even insinuate that I do not want it bad enough is an insult in itself.. but also, you do not know my detailed financial situation or financial plan in life.. running out and getting a loan may be a way some people live but we do not. It is just insane to ever make a remark about how bad someone wants something.. Regardless of what is going on in someones life, whether is be infertility, sickness, bankruptcy, etc.. never assume someone does not "want it" bad enough just because they do not do what you may do in that situation..

Okay, I am off my soap box for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment