James and I on our way toVegas

Thursday, May 26, 2011

8 min. Abs....

So my best friend Lauren and I have decided that everyday during nap time we will do 8 min abs video.. We talk to each other during every nap time anyway so we will keep each other motivated..it is very possible that we will actually do it while on the phone.. Some might say that is weird but we have watched entire episodes of shows together on the phone...

I am also proud to announce that in once week I have lost 2 inches in my waist, 1 inch in my hips, and .5 inch in my thighs...I love the fast results of this diet..

I have got to get these abs as flat as possible before my vacation this summer to NY, NJ & Philly.. I am so excited about it.. I am now in the process of seeing if there is a train from NYC to HB, NJ and the rent a car from there...We plan on going to see Jersey Boys while in NYC which will be James first Broadway show..Having something this big to look forward to makes sticking to the diet so much easier..
It is so random each morning to see who cries when they are dropped off. There are only 2 boys that some times do.. it is funny they are hysterical and as soon as their parent is out of sight they stop crying and play.. So when I saw this next comic I knew I had to post it..

No comments:

Post a Comment