James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, May 13, 2011

James is home!

James is home from Texas! I told him a friend of ours was picking him up from the airport.. when really I had my mom come over and watch the kiddos while I went to get him and surprise him! Then when we got home I showed him his birthday present..I told him there was a leak down stairs so he would go racing down the stairs.. when he walked into the unfinished part of the basement he was so shocked to see that what was once a big pile of unorganized stuff was now a gym... I made him a gym and also bought him the dial dumb bells which are not pictured below.. It is pretty neat.. instead of getting an entire weight set you have 2 dumb bells and you can dial in weight from 10-50  on each one.. now all we need to find is a used treadmill..
On a completely different note.. I want to know where yesterdays blog post went..I am so annoyed it is not showing up.. I even had 2 comments on yesterdays.. this is absurd..
Anyway, I am so excited that James is home even though it is only until Wednesday and then he is off to New Mexico (he believes)..At least we will be getting more  miles.. After all, we want to make sure we have enough miles to fly free to Philadelphia... Tomorrow is our House Warming Party and I will be a busy bee tomorrow getting the house clean and making all the food.. But for tonight James and I will be going out for sushi! yay!!! and then a nice soak in the hot tub... I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday.. Oh I saw this next comic and thought of how many times I have done this.. and you all know you have to..

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That comic is hilarious!! Hooray for James being home!

    ReplyDelete