James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, May 16, 2011

It is time to control the one thing I can...

Okay, the excuses need to end.. our party is over and summer is approaching fast.. I need to go back on the diet and lose the weight I gained since October.. I can not control the fact that I can not have kiddos but I can control my weight.. When James and I first went on Ideal Protein we were so excited and it was easy.. but for some reason starting it a second time is so much harder...I mean who really likes to diet? I wish I was one of those skinny girls who could eat and drink whatever they wanted and not gain a pound..I know that after the first week I will get back into the grove of the diet and once I start losing I will be obsessed with it.. It is just the initial starting of the diet.. So I guess I should go in the kitchen and get myself a lovely shake for breakfast..
I figure if I can not be big and pregnant over the summer I better be thing with a bikini body, right?
I hope everyone enjoys your day.. looks like it is going to be nice out today, here in Casper..

No comments:

Post a Comment