James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring is in the Air...

So now that it is June 1... Spring has finally arrived.. I woke up with the worst allergies.. I guess it is time to start the allergy medication again..Yesterday Lauren and I started our 8 min ab & 8 min buns video workout during nap time.. She lives in Colorado, but we both play it on youtube at the same time and stay on the phone while doing it.. it sure does make that 16 mins fly by... If we do it everyday in a month our abs should be seeing some results..
Yesterday I was so hungry as I started the diet again.. but today I am not hungry at all.. I should actually go and force myself to have my shake.. This weekend I am going camping with a group of friends.. James will be in California (he will meet us out camping on Sat. when he returns).. I am excited for my first camping trip of the season.. but it will be weird to tent camp again... I have been spoiled.. we have a 5th wheel and usually bring our camper..I will "try" and be really good with only eating protein and veggies during the weekend.. but I know I will have drinks.. Patron shots! But as long as the only carbs I consume are my drinks I should be fine... Tonight we are going over to my parents house to celebrate James' and Seans birthdays... and then James leaves at 6am to CA... I hope you all have a great day.. it is suppose to be warm today so I think I will walk the kiddos up to Sagewood park today...

No comments:

Post a Comment