James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, June 3, 2011

First Camping trip of the season..

So, yesterday was my first weekday off in a very long time.. I left the house early and did not return until about 6pm.. It was strange to be out all day when I normally never leave the house... (not leaving the house is because I run a day care).. I got my hair cut and colored and I also went to my eye appointment and got a lot of errands ran.. and I also got to go out to lunch with my mom, sister and nephew...

Today I am watching kiddos and cleaning the house.. I also have someone coming over at 10 to see if she wants to use me for summer day care... During naps I will continue to do my daily 8 min abs and 8 min buns with my best friend Lauren via the phone... and when all the kiddos get picked up I will be heading out to Midwest, WY to meet a bunch of friends to then drive to where we are camping... I will be tent camping which is a first for me in a few years.. Ever since we bought our 5th wheel we have never used the tent.,. but this weekend I will.. I have the Jeep all packed up.. except for my clothes bag and cooler..James is in California and will meet us at the camp site on Sat. when he gets in..
I just looked at my calendar and I actually have off on Monday as well! hum... what will I do? probably work on the yard... The next comic is one I saw and made my laugh.. it no way do it reflect my life.. just made me laugh.... ENJOY:
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment