James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer is finally here.. or is it ?

Yesterday was the first day of summer and here in WY it was not very hot.. today looks like it might be a bit nicer..I have a feeling this summer is not going to be a hot one..and since we never really had a spring until now, my allergies are just now starting to act up..  James and I are still trying to pin down where we want to camp for our summer vacation.. I had suggested that we go up to Muddy Mountain (which is where we camped when he proposed, 5 years ago) it is not that far but far enough that we would not just run back into town.. I think he would be more excited about going there if we had two 4-wheelers.. so we could 4 wheel all day but with only one that tends to get uncomfortable.. and without a lake being there camping for a week might get boring.. James and I are social people and like to hang out and do things.. but I think we "might" have decided on our tropical destination for Christmas.. Now, we are toying with the idea of Jamaica... The beaches look nice but now I am just overwhelmed with which all inclusive we want to stay at.. who knew choosing a vacation destination would be so time consuming.. ha ha..

Well, I just tried to upload a comic, which I found funny, about summer but it will not let me upload a picture.. oh well, I will try that one later this week..

I hope everyone is having a great week.. and has a wonderful weekend.. James and I still have not decided if we are going camping this weekend or not.. His dad is at the lake and we might go and join them and use our camper for the first time this year! we shall see.. and next weekend I will be camping up at Louis Lake, WY for a family reunion.. (I hope James will be able to go, he might have to be in Russia)..

No comments:

Post a Comment