James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another great weekend....

I had a blast this weekend.. I went camping with some friends and we camped pretty much in the middle of nowhere.. There was a small pond that I guess they stock with fish however, no one caught any.. other than that it was just wide open spaces... It was the true definition of camping.. If you had to go to the bathroom you go behind a tiny bush.. It was the first time I have camped where if you had to poop you would be hiking with a shovel to make your hole..Nonetheless, it was so much fun.. Great friends, good food.. PLENTY of Drinks.. fire walking, bonfires and getting a tan.. I would post a picture of us but I have not charged my battery and uploaded them yet..
Yesterday, after we got home we went to our camper and fixed the floor.. Over the winter for some reason the linoleum cracked and we needed to fix the floor before we used it again..I actually now like the new floor better than the old..

Then we went home and mowed the lawn and fed the flowers... and then we were exhausted.. Now, today I am paying bills which makes me cry and get very stressed out... especially when I just found out that two of the kiddos I watch will be gone for about 20 days.. looks like no vacation this year for me and James unless I get more summer kids in.. This summer is going to break me.. aarrggg.. so today since I do not have any kids to watch I will clean and get ready for the company I have coming this weekend for my sisters baby shower..

No comments:

Post a Comment