James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Being late is disrespectful of other peoples time...

I do have to admit that I have a bunch of pet peeves but one that is on the top of that list is being late.. I am a very punctual person.. I hate being late.. I actually sometimes will have anxiety if I am running late and if I am I always call.. There is a difference between being 5-10 mins late or an hour late..I actually get anxiety if I am in a store when they are closing because I know that if I do not leave I will be making people get off late.. I hate then announcement in Home Depot that says "The store is closing please make your way to the register" I start to panic.. I feel that being late is disrespectful of other peoples time...  waiting is wasting time...
So today I am watching 3 kiddos and starting the laundry and remaking all the guest beds.. and during naps I will do 8 min abs and buns and start editing my sisters maternity pictures.. oh and pay bills! I know you are all jealous of how fun my "break time" will be..
I hope everyone has a great day..and if it is nice out where you live.. enjoy the nice weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment