James and I on our way toVegas

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hosting a Baby Shower for my little sister...

Today I am hosting a baby shower for my little sister.. she is due in July.. This is her first child.. I am busy getting the house ready for the shower.. The theme is Mocktails and Cocktails.. it is a couples shower so it should be fun.. I am also getting my photography studio set up to take maternity pictures of my sister.. Now, ideally I would like to do them tomorrow but her husband has to fly out of Casper at 6am so the pictures with him have to be done now.. and of course we are running out of time...

1 comment:

  1. I value your important and informative point of view here. You have written this article so nice and informative. Thanks for sharing your time and effort.


    Best Fertility clinics

    ReplyDelete