James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, April 25, 2011

Who ate way to much yesterday?

I hope everyone had a great Easter... I did and ate way to much... I am sure most of you are like me and after a holiday you feel the need to diet and start working out again.. That is how I feel.. I really want to go back on phase one of Ideal Protein and lose the 14lbs I have gained since October..Since I know that diet works and works fast.. I however, can not do that diet until I find out if I am preggo or not.. If I am not, like I have stated before I will take 2 days to do what I want and then I will go back on phase one.. and if I am there is no way I can go on that diet.. I really wish I had a bike I would love to start biking.. I might just have to go out and buy one.. I think it would be fun to bike with James in the evenings.. He has a nice bike so we would only have to buy one...


As for me.. I kept having a dream last night that the Dr. made me come in for a blood test and an ultrasound to see if I was pregnant and every time he was about to tell me I would wake up.. I mean completely wake up and sit up.. It was annoying.. Hope you all enjoy your Monday.. I know all of you who are teachers here in Natrona County are for sure enjoying your extra day off.. Until next time.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment