James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Could this week go by any slower?

So today is just another day of waiting... I am trying to hold myself back from doing a Google search on anything that involves the 2ww.. but the addiction takes over and I can not stop reading other peoples blog or list of symptoms from x amount of days post IUI.. I am trying very hard to stay positive but I just do NOT think I am pregnant.. I mean look at the odds.. If I did not get pregnant the first time I did it when I had 23 large viable eggs with over 500 million sperm implanted trying to find an egg what are my chances that one little egg will be?
James found out he leaves on Monday for 2 weeks to Odessa, Texas.. At least he will be here for the weekend to know if we are or aren't pregnant..
I think I have used almost all  the infertility comics

The waiting Game Sucks
I wish I knew where I could buy this shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment