James and I on our way toVegas

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blood-work came back...

Dr. Bacus' office called this morning and said my lab work came back and all my levels were normal.. which pretty much means that there is no reason for my miscarriages..Part of me thinks if there was something wrong we then could fix it and know that was the problem and now worry so much about having another one.. Well, at least we know I am healthy and will have to just keep our fingers crossed that if I do get pregnant I do not lose it.. Faye, my nurse, also was wondering if I had started my cycle since she has not heard from me.. I told her no and what was funny is she actually said "that's just your luck, the one time you want it to come right away" I said that in last nights post.. Lets hope that my next post is about me starting injections and not me posting that I am still  waiting.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment