James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just my luck...

Just my luck the one time I take Provera and want my cycle to start right away, it doesn't... I have taken this drug numerous times before and usually start before I even finish the pills.. However, the pills stopped yesterday and as of today still no sign of starting.. The drug is designed to make you start your cycle (my polite way of saying starting my period) once you stop taking the meds and your body goes through a withdrawal.. It can take up to 10 days.. My fingers are crossed it does not take  that long.. Here is to hoping that I wake up with it.. Usually, you would never want that to happen, but for me the sooner the better.. Hopefully, my next post will be that I started and will be injecting my meds.. Fingers crossed it is tomorrow or Friday..

1 comment: