James and I on our way toVegas

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another cycle bites the dust...

Well, this cycle was a bust.. My monthly reminder that I am not pregnant showed her face.. I am devastated but have not cried.. I guess after so many years of every month getting upset you kind of become numb to it all... I think I have built up a barrier so I am not a mess... Now I guess we all can hope that some day either I fall into a bunch of money or maybe even randomly get pregnant on my own.. But I would suggest not holding your breath on that one..
Another one bites the dust...
At least we are having friends over tonight to watch the UFC Fights.. It should be a fun time with food and drinks and watching people beat the crap out of each other.. I would like to thank all of you for reading my blog it honestly makes me feel so good to know so many people are interested in my life and what it has in store for me... Just because I am not pregnant does not mean I will stop blogging.. I will continue to blog about whatever comes to my head... I have found blogging has been my therapy.. for everything..
PCOS ~"Thief of Womanhood "

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I know that someday you WILL be an excellent Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alicia I truely am so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete