James and I on our way toVegas

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

Happy Easter everyone.. I hope everyone enjoys their day, whether it be church, relaxing, or dinner with family or friends.. For me my day will consist of having my parents, sister Audrey, brother-in-law Sean, nephew Jack, father-in-law Joe and Diane over for Easter brunch.. I made a sausage egg quiche.. I have the fixings for bloody Marys and mimosas.. as well as coffee and juice..My mother is bringing coffee cake and Diane is bringing fruit salad.. After brunch I think I will relax and probably get in the hot tub before getting ready to go to my parents for an Easter dinner...

I hope you all enjoy the comics I post everyday.. I do enjoy finding them to share with you all.. Hoppy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment