James and I on our way toVegas

Thursday, April 28, 2011

4yrs ago today I married my best friend and love of my life....

Today is our 4 year anniversary.. I can not believe it has been 4 years.. Time sure does fly...so tonight we are going out to dinner at Bosco's (a local Italian Restaurant).. It should be fun.. Today I am watching 3 little boys it is actually suppose to be warm today to bad the wind is so strong...
As for me I am now 12 days past iui and I tested again.. I mean once you start testing you might as well test everyday otherwise it eats at your brain all day.. and once again it was negative.. There is only about a 4% chance that I could still be pregnant.. Statistically it would have shown up by today...
So I will test again tomorrow and the last time on Saturday.. The Dr. told me it would for sure show up by Sat...

No comments:

Post a Comment