James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, April 15, 2011

Update on Injection day 7..

So the Dr. called and said my hormone levels are high and my progesterone level is increasing.. now they want to see me first thing in the morning and they want James to be there.. They need to see what is going on but with my levels and increasing progesterone they are fearing I might be ovulating early.. If I end up missing this cycle and doing these drugs for nothing I will be so pissed and upset.. They said they might end up doing the insemination tomorrow and Sunday but we will know more tomorrow when I am checked... I am a bit nervous.. I am still feeling super uncomfortable and bloated.. I feel like my stomach is huge and you could pop me with a fork... blah... I am now at my sister Ame's house in Auroa, CO and later tonight James will come down.. I am needing positive thoughts that we will not miss our window, that the eggs grown big enough to inseminate on time, that I started feeling better and most of all super positive thoughts that it all works and I get pregnant.. (Nicole, you will shocked by this.. but go ahead and pray for me.. I mean what could it hurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment