James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, April 1, 2011

My drugs are in Memphis

I was suppose to receive my Follistim this morning via FedEx.. when it never came I checked the tracking and noticed my drugs were shipped to Memphis! What the hell, this is time sensitive not only so I can take it on time but it has to  be refrigerated at all times.. This is why they ship it overnight wrapped in ice packs.. I called the pharmacy and they said that it is an error with FedEx and for some reason all the orders that were shipped from their pharmacy yesterday were shipped to Memphis, Tennessee...She said that she was going to overnight me another package that I should get tomorrow.. I better.. I do not need it for tomorrow, thank god. But who knows if I will need it Sunday or Monday.. I do not think I will need it until next week but you never know.. I am very lucky that I did not need it today.. I am hoping I get it in the morning!

That was just the icing on the cake after having a horrible day.. None of the kiddos napped today, ( for all of you who do not know, I run a day care)  I caught them peeing outside to make mud, realized my math was wrong and balanced my check book wrong and realized I had less money then I thought, found out that the morgage company who owns the mortage on our rental was sold again and states they did not recelive payement, yet the check was cashed! Needless to say I cried alot today and was very happy when it was over.. My husband is in Canada working and I miss him even more on days like these.. To make myself feel better I am vegging out with a movie and a bath and early bed! Tomorrow is a new day.. hopefully a new day with drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment