James and I on our way toVegas

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HCG Injection day 2...

Today James had to give me a shot for the first time since it was on my bum.. The Dr. made a circle with sharpie on my skin to make sure James gets it in the right spot.. Today it was .5ml of hcg and on Friday I will do the last .5ml.. this is very different than last time.. Well, lets face it everything is different than last time.. But last time after the iui he had me take progesterone inserts as well as estrogen patches.. I asked why this time we were using the hcg every 3 days instead and he used the saying well it is "6 to one, half dozen to another".. They do the same thing.. Now if I am preggo as soon as I find out I will be on progesterone..
Notice the lovely circle.. ha ha
The Dr. still said to take a hpt on April 30, however, everything I have read states if you are using hcg you need to wait at least 10 sometimes 14 days since the last injection to do a test because you could get a false positive.. THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE.. I couldn't imagine getting all excited and then doing a blood test and it saying negative.. So now I might wait a few days longer in fear of a false positive..
Today should be another relaxing day.. One of my kiddos is still stick and did not come today and Jack has pre-school in the morning and does not get here until 11:30.. and Jack is the easiest kid.. he will just help us outside.. Since today might be the day that the electrical is done for our hot tub! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment