James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, April 11, 2011

Injection Day 3... Cold day 4..

Today was another day of injections.. this time I had an audience.. Jack, Kayberlee and Kinzlee insisted on watching me give myself a shot.. They were all telling each-other that I was going to cry, because shots hurt.. Their faces were so cute when I did not cry.. They told me I was so good and I am such a big girl for not crying. My cold is still here and is getting the best of me.. Not only do I have a cold I think I ruptured part of my ear last night.. I had severe pain, thinking I had an ear injection, I went to bed with a heating pad under my ear and woke up with liquid coming out and the pain gone.. Still clogged and swollen but a lot better than the extreme pain I was in last night. I took the kids to the park for a picnic today and it wore me out.. I can not wait for my energy to come back..

No comments:

Post a Comment