James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, April 8, 2011

I got the go ahead to start injections !

I went for blood-work and let me tell you.. never judge a book by its cover.. The phlebotomist who drew my blood was so nice and sweet.. even had children themed scrubs on.. then she drew my blood and hurt me had to poke more than once because it was in wrong the first time.. It is bad enough when I get it done because I have so much scar tissue on my arms due to the fact I get blood work so often.

A few hours later my Dr. called and said my levels came back in the normal range and I am able to start the injections tomorrow! So my first appointment is on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 9:00am..I will leave after work on Thursday and go and stay with my Aunt Connie in Ft. Collins until James is needed down, then we will get a hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment