James and I on our way toVegas

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Giving the kiddos an Easter egg hunt..

Today I am having an Easter egg hunt for the 6 cuties I watch and my friend Nicole and her 2 cuties.. I love doing fun things like this.. They get to hunt for plastic eggs filled with candy and toys, color bunny masks, have lunch and eat cup cakes.. This should make my day go by pretty fast.. which in turn will help yet another day go by helping these 14 days not feel like an eternity.. I also need to stop Goggling symptoms of 6dpo when you get a bfp.. (meaning symptoms of 6 days post ovulation when you get a big fat positive.. that is the lingo on the net)..
As for how I am feeling, I am feeling like I should be starting my cycle any moment.. light cramping, tender breasts, head ache... and so on and so forth.. however, pre-menstrual cycle symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same which is what makes the 2ww such hell..

No comments:

Post a Comment