James and I on our way toVegas

Friday, April 15, 2011

Injection Day 7...Ultrasound Day 1...

So I had my appointment this morning, after a long restless night.. I had the worst stomach pain..Still just feel blah.. I hope it is just because my follicles are getting so big and not because I am getting sick.. So I was going to ask to take a picture, I had my phone on my stomach and I picked it up and the Dr. almost bit my head off.. He was all "what are you doing?, what are you doing with your phone?" so I said I was checking to see if James text me and put it down.. But I have about 6 follicles on each side.. I have about 3 on each side (meaning right and left ovary) that are measuring about 10mm ovulation induction will take place when they are about 20-25mm .. this is a picture of what it looks like.. Honestly, mine today looked identical to this, well I had 3 large ones..(this is just one side)
After the ultrasound they had me go to the hospital for blood-work.. but according to my file and the growth of my eggs looks like it is working like it did last time.. He is thinking the insemination's will be Tuesday & Wednesday, a day later than I had thought..but we shall see.. he does not need to see me now until Sunday! That is awesome.. heck that saves me about $480.00.. We will know more on Sunday and later today I should know my estradiol levels..

No comments:

Post a Comment