James and I on our way toVegas

Monday, November 12, 2012

2nd Ultrasound!

We had another ultrasound on Friday, November 9, I was 8 weeks 5 days. I was nervous but not as nervous as the first one. We were so happy to see our baby who has grown so much in 2 weeks. The heartbeat was 186 bpm! According to an old wives tale a heart rate like that indicates it is a girl. Only time will tell if that is true.
8 weeks the size of a Raspberry
I do have to say I love doing my weekly chalk board. It is fun to come up with new fonts to learn to draw.
8 weeks 5 days!
9 weeks size of a green olive!
Dr. Montville called today and said he received the ultrasound from Friday and said everything looked perfect! He said that on Sunday (10 weeks) it would be my last night for my shot of progesterone! NO MORE SHOTS!!! YAY! and as of today I can also stop taking my metformin! I am now officially out of his care and need to see my OB. I am in the process of switching OB's since I do not really care for my current one. Dr. Montville sent a referral to Dr. Sheridan. Her office called me today and I need to call them back tomorrow to verify the appointment day they said they wanted to see me. On my voice mail she had stated she had an opening on November 26th ( I will be 11 weeks).

As for how I am feeling, I am feeling fine. I am still really tired and my boobs are super tender but other than that I feel great! I hope I did not just jinx myself. I am just hoping that since it took me so long to get pregnant I am granted with the gift of not feeling nauseous!

This week I also received my first gift and card for being pregnant. It was from my friend Kira. It was so thoughtful. She sent me some organic stretch cream as well as organic stretch cream oil. It was a great surprise! Now I have a busy week ahead of me. We have James' mother coming on Friday for a week for Thanksgiving we also have friends coming to stay for the weekend so we all can go to our friends wedding. My sister Ame and niece Chloe will also be here for the weekend. I am so excited to see them since it has been since my benefit in August since we have last been together. Then on Tuesday my best friend Lauren and her family are coming up for Thanksgiving! So, I have a lot of clean and laundry to do before everyone gets here. As, for Thanksgiving, which is my 32nd birthday, I am hosting.. I think there are 14 people coming so it should be fun. Why I am hosting this year and not my mother is because my mother had to have emergancy back surgery this past Friday. So on that note, I would love some of the amzing positive thoughts and energy you all keep sending my way to be sent to my mother for a speedy recovery. 

I hope everyone has a great week.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN OUR FAVOR

No comments:

Post a Comment