James and I on our way toVegas

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our last Supper

So tonight is the last night we will be eating and drinking what we want. Starting tomorrow James and I will be going back on Phase 1 of the Ideal Protein diet... We started this diet on July 4th of last year and by October I had lost 45lbs and James lost 75lbs.. we then were at our goal weights and went off of the diet. We went to Vegas in November then there was Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and the stress and craziness of moving and during that time James and I have gained back about 10lbs.. which is not good.. We figured since we have made our next fertility appointment we might as well go back on the diet to lose that pesky 10lbs and maybe more.. I am looking forward to losing the lbs but not looking forward to how hungry I will be during the first week.

I am however, very excited about our appointment and being able to "try" the high tech way of getting preggo again.. I will keep you posted after the appointment on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment